Effective Date: May 25, 2018
The following third party companies may use a variety of tools, including IP Addresses, applications (or “widgets”), web beacons, SDKs, cookies, and similar technologies when people use our websites, apps, advertising services, products, services or technologies (“Services”) or see the ads provided by our advertising Services. These companies may collect information about other apps on your various devices, the websites you visit, location information, and other information. In addition, Game Circus may share information that cannot be used to identify you personally, including pseudonymous demographic information, with partners for Service improvements, research and analysis, to provide personalized advertising, and to help them provide you more innovative experiences and content. Some of these companies provide users choices about how they collect and use information. For more information, please review their privacy policies.
The analytics providers with whom we work include, but are not limited to, the companies listed below.
- AppsFlyer – https://www.appsflyer.com/privacy-policy
- DeltaDNA – https://deltadna.com/privacy
- Leanplum – https://www.leanplum.com/privacy
- Soomla – https://soomla.com/privacy-policy.html
- UpSight – https://www.upsight.com/pricing/privacy-policy
Social Buttons, Widgets and Applications
Game Circus may implement an application or “widget” from a third party on apps that allows interaction or content sharing by Game Circus users. Your interaction with a social widget typically allows the third party to collect some information about you, including IP address and Advertiser ID. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its widgets even when you do not interact with the widget. Game Circus allows social buttons, applications, and widgets from the following partners:
- AWS Mobile – https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/?nc1=f_pr
- iOS Game Center – https://www.apple.com/privacy/privacy-policy/
- FaceBook – http://www.facebook.com/privacy
- Google Play Game Services – https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We also allow certain companies to serve advertisements and collect information within our Services. These companies include third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors, providers of sponsored content, research firms, and other companies that help us provide more effective advertising.
These companies do things like help us deliver ads to people who are most likely to be interested in seeing them, keep track of the number of users who saw a particular ad or visited a particular page of one of our websites, analyze the effectiveness of our ads, and provide auditing, research and reporting for advertisers. Because your browser, app, or device communicates with the third party’s servers, these companies can collect information, including your IP address, page header information, browser or device information, just as if you had requested their webpage or used their apps directly. These companies may collect information to deliver you customized ads and services. In some situations, Game Circus may interact with these companies outside of your device, directly between our web servers.
- AdColony – https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy
- Google AdMob – https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- AppLovin – https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- ChartBoost – https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/200780269
- FaceBook Audience Network – https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/policy/
- Fyber – https://www.fyber.com/legal/privacy-policy
- InMobi – https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy
- IronSource – https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy/
- MoPub – https://www.mopub.com/legal/privacy
- Oath/ONE by AOL – https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/
- OpenX – https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- TapJoy – https://www.tapjoy.com/legal/#privacy-policy
- UnityAds – https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- VRTCAL – https://vrtcal.com/docs/PrivacyPolicy-Advertising.pdf
- Vungle – https://vungle.com/privacy/